This my personal initiative to help with the “Crises In Education”. It is designed to promote collaborative learning for “Children Of The World” On a hosted platform with foundation and supplemental learning. Here is the Mission and objective of Hootsgo:
Hootsgo is a not-for-profit charitable organization that provides a safe, global, and collaborative learning and teaching environment for Students, Teachers, Parents and Volunteers, and where all participants are recognized and rewarded for their meaningful contributions.
Hootsgo’s objective as a registered not-for-profit 501 [c]  charitable Organization is to:
- Provide students with an open learning environment where they can interact with others on projects and share their stories
- Provide a safe collaborative learning environment for Students, Teachers, Parents and Volunteers
- Promote the free interaction of ideas so that everyone is empowered to contribute and learn within the community
- Provide free access to links of content available on the internet
- Become a member to collaborate with others at a small charge of $10 per year. If you can’t afford it then apply for hardship and we will consider your circumstances and give you free access for a year.